Monday, March 31, 2014

You Werk that Up Do!

So, I was running late a week or two (?) ago and threw together this cute hairstyle. I had taken photos of it to share with my friend Denise, and since I'm still working on a weekend recap for you, I figured I'd share it. 


I adore a red lip. Seriously. I loved my make-up that day. So natural but with bold eyebrows and bold lips. Totally effortless but always works! Anyways, that's it from the front. I did the twist braid on both sides, but somehow forgot to get a picture of the other side. Oh well. 


Here is the side view. I wish I would have made the hair on top cover my scalp but eh. Whatever. I added a little headband that I made when I was making jewelry a bunch, for some added bling. It's obviously not revolutionary, but it's easy, it's quick, and it's pretty. Bonus points if you curl your hair first!


I just threw this picture in because look at that winged eyeliner. Looooove it. The back of my hair is just gathered in a crapball. Yes, that is a technical term! This is a really easy hair-do for busy mornings! If you give it a shot, post it to Instagram and tag me, @meganlauriana! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)