Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hunger Games

Yesterday after work I was feeling pretty yucky so I came home to rest. After an hour or so I headed to Denise's new apartment and spent a little time with her before heading home to hit the gym with my hub.

Unfortunately a few poorly chosen words sparked an intense fight/discussion and I felt it best that he go alone. I ended up going for a long walk to workout and clear my head. When I returned home, I decided to pop in an old workout dance video. Does anyone else feel impossibly silly when working out alone in a spare bedroom with a judgemental cat watching your every move? I ended up giving up. Instead, I pulled out my old workout routine from my senior year in weight lifting. I thought I would die! I can't believe I used to do all that. Now I'm even more determined to get going so I can do that routine plus some!



Right before bed I started The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.  Its the first of a three part series! I've heard lots of good things so I'll report back and let ya know how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)