Friday, February 4, 2011

Excuse Me, I Have An Announcement

You'll have to wait for it though. Torture? I know.


Lately, I have been reading Hollywood Housewife and I've been enjoying it. It's a blog about a small town girl who moved to LA after getting her heart broken with a friend she barely knew. She got a job, which led to another job, which led to her meeting the man that she married, who happens to be a quirky director. She's a sweet girl with a good writing style and I enjoy it. 

As I was reading, I stumbled upon this post about a homemade vitamin E oil and salt scrub for her face. She mentioned that her face is always dry and she used to rub vitamin E oil on her face to help it out. So, of course, the other night when Bryan and I headed to the world of Wally to pick up some things I loaded up on vitamins for the Hub, Fish Oil pills and vitamin E oil. I put it on my face last night and when I woke up this morning? WOW. My face was like a babies bottom. It was so soft I had to make myself not touch it. After my shower, I washed my face and it was still pretty soft, and I continued to use the light moisturizer that I always have. My face FEELS better. Like my cheeks are not going to crack when I smile. I'm digging it. 

I tried to get Bryan to take one of the fish oil pills with me and he's prissy and said no. He was like "I have to research it!" I had already done this but to each his/her own. I wanted to take them because they help with many different things like heart and mental health and what have you. When I read that it also helps with depression I was like, hey! Maybe that is why fish always look so happy? And also I figured that I might suffer from a small case of depression and why not? 

Interestingly enough, I did not have any issue with a fish burp. Which I have heard of and am glad to not have experienced. I am also taking a one-a-day woman's multivitamin and I think that also has to do with my weirdness sometimes. We are not the healthiest eaters and I know for sure that I don't get all the vitamins that I should. Hopefully this helps. 

Have you suffered enough? Probably. 

Here is my big announcement! 

In a week from Monday it will be Valentines day! 

Oh, you knew that? 

Well... next week at ETC, we will be hosting an All-Things-Love related week! 

Have you vomited yet? Good. Hold it in. Don't worry. This isn't going to be cheesey or annoying. For all the zero guys that read this, I am going to be writing tips and tricks for you to woo your lady and for the ladies, I'll be posting ways to not hate Valentines day! 

It'll be fun. I promise. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)