Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Weekend at the Coast

This post is late because we were at the coast this weekend! Bryan had a gig in Cayucos and SLO, so we didn't get back until late last night. I was just way too burned down to sit and recap the weekend so I was like... #yolo. Does anyone say that anymore? I'm thinking not.


Bryan's cousin-in-law, Brooke had her 40th birthday party on the beach in Cayucos and wanted Bryan as the entertainment! Everyone had such a great time and the weather was seriously perfect. Shepherd behaved for the most part and while it was tough chasing him around a large area with multiple fire pits and lots of s'more stakes it was a lot of fun.  



Bryan's uncle Steve took the picture above and I swiped it from Facebook. Sorry about the poor quality! I have such a hard time posting unflattering photos of myself but this is me, living my life. That involves unflattering photos. I've decided to just embrace it and enjoy the fact that we have a memory captured! 


There were three different fire pits in this area surrounded by chairs and they had put something (copper, maybe?) in the fire pit to make them glow green! I wish I could have taken a picture when it got dark, but I was on Shepherd duty and my phone was the last thing on my mind. The set up was really great though!


We stayed at our friends, Stan and Tammy's house in Los Osos. I love being with them. Their home just feels like home. They are wonderful, loving people and we adore them! Their backyard is so cute too! It started to rain in the middle of the night, with lots of lightning and thunder! It ended up raining until 2:00pm, just when we had to leave their house for Bryan's gig in SLO. He sounded so great!




Here is a little video clip from one of the mashups he does that I love!
A video posted by Megan Vickers (@meganlauriana) on
All in all, it was a great weekend. Beautiful weather, much needed rain and lots of family time! It doesn't get much better than that. Hope you all had a great weekend!!

xoxo,

Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)