Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Tale of Two Razors (A Random Review)

Hi all! I'll be on a consistent schedule soon, but I'm still trying to get into the swing of "normal" life after school. The summers are my craziest time of year and this summer is no exception.

I randomly have a review on razors today and I decided to do a video! I've mentioned that I want to incorporate more video, so this is the first step. We'll see how it goes. Be gentle. ;) Also, this video contains a little special announcement - so if you didn't know already, make sure you watch!!

If you like my video, make sure to give me a subscribe on YouTube and a thumbs up! It helps me out so much and is also super encouraging. Let me know if there is any content you'd like to see from me and I'll see what I can do! I'm open to feedback.

Enjoy!





ps. Take a shot every time I say 'like' and you'll be blasted in no time! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)