Friday, May 2, 2014

Lurking Like A Creeper

I have one fingernail painted. Just one. It's my right thumb. One fourth of it is chipped off. It's really professional looking. It's like the Michael Jackson glove of fingernails.

I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and they were having a 50% off red tag sale. So, I got some nail polishes and decided to try two of them out. On one finger. However, I don't have the desire to paint my nails. That requires waaaay too much effort.

Why I bought the nail polish is beyond me.

But don't tell Bryan that.

This past week I've just been thinking about a lot of things and trying to figure some stuff out and I tend not to write much when that is happening. I'm overwhelmed and I need to sort things out before I write. It's been almost a week and I have nothing sorted out.

In all honesty I feel miserably unsorted.

Anyways, I'm here. I haven't been posting much on social media, but I'm there, lurking. Sometimes it feels weird, seeing these glimpses of other peoples lives. Especially when you are in a funk. It's like... I'm peeping into their lives but I'm not sharing anything of my own.

Just call me Tom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)