Thursday, May 29, 2014

Things I Accomplished Today

1. Got out of bed (Yes. It's an accomplishment.)
2. Remembered to take my Fitbit off the charger and put it on my wrist.
3. Did hair and makeup
4. Got to work on time
5. Worked a busy, eight hour day.
6. Ate the lunch I packed for myself the night before (that I forgot at home and Bryan brought for me....Whoops.)
7. Got home and rested.
8. Got up and did 15 minutes of a Jillian Michaels workout... 15 minutes of a 45 minute work out.
9. Laid on the floor and thought I was going to die.
10. Didn't die.
11. Made dinner for Shepherd.
12. Had 1/3 cup of plain cheerios with milk for dinner.
13. Pondered my existence.
14. Calculated how many calories a peanut butter and jelly sandwich has.
15. Calculated how many calories an ice cream drumstick has.
16. Decided not to eat peanut butter sandwich or an ice cream drumstick
17. Cried inside.
18. Gave Shepherd a bath, lotioned him up and gave him a little massage. (He loved it.)
19. Put Shepherd to bed after many, many kisses.
20. Wrote this blog.

Whew. I'm tired.

PS - My husband Bryan and his band will be on KMPH Fox 26 tomorrow morning at 7:30AM if you're local, tune in and check them out!

21. Plugged husband on blog. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)