Friday, May 30, 2014

Jillian Michaels is a Crazy Chick

I mentioned yesterday that I did 15 minutes of one of Jillian Michael's workouts. I wanted to elaborate on that.

I incorrectly stated that I did 15 minutes of a 45 minute workout when I actually did 15 minutes of a 40 minute workout. So instead of only doing one-third of a workout I completed almost half.

I want credit for that, Internet.




Anyways, so today, I could not walk. I literally was so sore. FROM 15 MINUTES. Ya'll. I'm that weird fat girl that when I bend down to pick up my child or something of the floor, or even just to sit and YES, even when I got to the bathroom, I moan and I start panicking, screaming in my head "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, I'm going to fall! My legs are going to give out! AHHHHHH."

I've come to the conclusion that Jillian Michaels is a heinous torturous beast.

I've also come to the conclusion that that is what I get for getting fat.

Bring it on, Jillian. Do your worst. Cause I ain't afraid to turn yo' video off after 15 minutes. What.

Since I literally could not move today, I'm going to try to make it to 20 minutes tomorrow.

Or at least 16.

PS. I stream this off of Amazon Prime but it's older so if you are looking for a quick workout that is going to rip your body apart, get this. It's cheap. kthanksbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)