Monday, February 17, 2014

Pinterest: Pins I Love

Last week we had a whole lot of heavy. I finally confronted myself about a lot of things I do that don't make sense and aren't healthy. I'll be back with some of the ways I'm working on fixing it. For now, I'm ready for some lighter fare.

Enter Pinterest.

When it first debuted I was a huge fan. It encouraged me to do awesome things I never thought about before. It helped me decide what recipes to try, how to decorate my sons nursery, tips on make-up, life hacks, etc. Then, it kind of got to be overwhelming. I took a huge break from it but now I'm dipping my toe into the vortex and have starting pinning again.

I decided it would be fun to go through some of my boards to refresh my mind on what I have pinned, because let's face it - I've pinned stuff and never looked at it again.


Isn't this garage to die for? I imagine another wall would have all of the tools and such, but to have a work space that is easy to clean, has all the potted plant materials and small tools for fixing/crafting outdoor tchotchkes? Yes please!


My house has horizontal siding, but I thought this gray, black and white looks so great. Add in that greenery and it looks like such a welcoming home. While our house is not that regal looking, this coloring would look good on ANY house if done well!


Who doesn't love a good make-up dupe? If you are a woman on a budget this is a pretty cool list.


Love this little tray idea for shoes by the door. Looks pretty but gives people the clue to take off their shoes and where to put them when they do. Adorable! (I can't find the original post - the link is to something weird. If you know the source please let me know!)


I love this. I'm probably missing the window of my life that I can dye my hair random colors and get away with it, but I've also seen girls tie yarn in their hair and then braid it for the same type of effect.


I definitely plan on doing yearbooks now that we have a family. When it was just Bryan and I, I didn't feel like there was a serious need for it. Now that 2013 is over, I think I'm going to work on one that has from 2009-2013, then do yearly ones after that.


I have not made these but they look friggin' delicious and they are a vegetarian dessert and they are whole grain, which honestly doesn't matter to me in the slightest. I just want them in my mouth. Now.


One of the things I'm looking forward to most after being done pumping is that I'm going to get a new tattoo. I cannot wait. I'm not bold enough to do something like this because I can't imagine how it'll look when I'm eighty but I do love how feminine it looks. Totally gorgeous.


We have a sliding glass door and a concrete patio outside of our bedroom and I fully plan on switching to french doors and a brick patio. This just looks so cozy, so homey. It makes me want to jump up and start doing it now. Can't you imagine just laying there with the doors open, a slight breeze moving in and out of the room while you read an amazing book? Add a cup of coffee and it's pure bliss.

I hope you enjoyed my walk down pinning lane. Make sure to follow me on Pinterest so you don't miss any other goodies that I find on the internet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)