Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Life Worth Living

I'm a horrible person.

I have been neglecting my blog, when there is so much to write about!

My trip to the coast was exactly what I needed. Unfortunately, when I returned I got some bad news, was scared half to death at 1 am which made me have horrible dreams. I woke up Monday morning with a huge migraine. My second this month. :( It was really, really bad. Those who get migraines will know how bad it was when I say that it was a 'throwing up' migraine. My Dad ended up stopping by to make sure I was okay.

While we are on the subject of my Dad, please keep him in your prayers. He is such a good man, with a good heart. I pray that what is going on right now will get him on the right path. I don't want to lose my Dad. All of your prayers are appreciated.
Mike B. and I have continued to hang out. He is SUCH a goofball. It totally makes me laugh.

There is no news on the Michael front. I'm over it, he's over it. It was a big mistake. A relationship that was based on a lot of deceit. I'm glad it ended before I really got hurt. Adam (my brother-in-law) was right. "If he doesn't call, you have just avoided a huge disaster." And that is exactly what it was. Michael is a good person and he gave me some good memories. I hope that in time we can be good friends. :)

Lately, I've been trying to cork my shyness and put it on the shelf. I've made it a point to be more bold with people I don't know. I've also been getting involved in the Young Republicans of Kings County club.

I am really, truly excited for this club. I really believe that America needs to come back to the conservative side. The club has a good crop of people that I think can make a difference. We want to grow to be a voice in this state. And even beyond this state. It is high time people got involved. I'm so thankful to be a part of it and that the skills I have will help out. We have a lot of events coming up and I really want to immerse myself in it.

Another task I have been working on is decorating my house. I've been trying to get the house completely ready by Easter. I want everything to have a place and everything to be in that place. I love my little home. I can't wait to have some barbeque's here and to celebrate birthdays. Maybe I'm going a little Under the Tuscan Sun here, but I want a house that people like to come to. That is homey and a sanctuary. I am dedicated to making this house as full of love and peace as possible.

The next thing on my list is to get involved in a ministry at church. I've been praying about it a lot. I'm not sure where I should serve. But I do know that I need to get into whatever it is that I'm going to get in to.

Speaking of which, tonight will be an early night because tomorrow I have church. I haven't gone the past two weeks and I am missing it! Luckily, Oasis posts Pastor Kenny's sermons online, so I was able to catch up at work!

Well, that is all for now. I have more stuff to jot on here, but I'm off to dinner. I'm starving and these Robins Eggs are NOT cutting it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)