Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Today is The Day


Well. Today is the day. My first official day in the USC School Business Management program. I check into the dorm today and get settled in and I report to class at 11:00am for an intense beginning into the next year of my life. 

I'm scared. And I'm excited. Mostly, I'm scared. 

The people in my program, they are all established. All of them have been to college. All of them are already a CBO, Superintendent/Principal or Board member. I keep telling Bryan that I am way, way out of my league. 

But I got into the program. The coordinators saw something in me that they believe can complete the program. Despite my doubts and insecurities, I wouldn't have been accepted if I wasn't a viable candidate. 

I have to keep reminding myself of that. I'm there to learn. What I don't know they will teach me. What I do know will lay the ground work. I can do this. 

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)