Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Planner Stamp Haul: Mommy Lhey

At first, I was definitely wary about stamping in my planner. It seems extremely time consuming (from the little I've already done). I like "decorating" and planning in my planner to be relaxing... Not stressful. Stamps stress me out. There is all the different inks, not to mention the shadowing and bleeding that can occur! However, Mommy Lhey had a sale a while back and I picked up a few of her sets. I knew for sure that I wanted the Walk By Faith set (shown in the middle). The others were just too cute to pass up.


The quality of the stamps is great. I've used a few of the stamps in some layouts. I used the Jesus and Cross from Walk by Faith and the Rabbit stamp (shown on the left, see the ears?) for my Easter layout. You can see them in a line under the Sweet Stamp Shop Weekend banner stamp on the right.


I haven't quite got the hang of stamping but it's been kind of fun to try out. Apparently lots of people stamp and then just use color pencils or fancy markers to color it in... like a coloring book! How fun would it be to stamp it all up and then let Shepherd color in the spreads? It would be a disaster in the end but an amazing memory to look back on. 

Do you stamp in your planner? If so, what is your go-to set? Enlighten me! 

xo, 

Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)