Friday, April 25, 2014

Elvis, Hot Rollers and Marriage

I'm working on a big post for next week and I realized after taking a bunch of pictures that I had nothing planned for this morning. Luckily, I've got things to tell ya! 




Wednesday was Administrative Assistant day and we attended a luncheon. Elvis was there. No big deal. 

It was a lot shorter of a luncheon that was expected so on the way back to the office my boss treated us to milkshakes. As we were waiting in the drive-through, I got a pretty important e-mail... I was accepted into the program I applied for! I'm waiting for the list of instructions on the next steps and I've got to figure out the financing, but I think this might actually be happening! I'm so excited. This is going to be a crazy year! 


I figured that since I had that luncheon and I needed to look nice for it, I would try out my hot rollers. This was my look of the day. I wasn't in love with it but I'm also not good at rolling my hair. Hopefully with practice things will get better. I see this pictures and I'm so conflicted about those baby hairs. So happy my hair is growing back, so sad that it sticks out all over the place - no matter what product I use. Is it just me or do I kind of have crazy eyes in this photo? Ugh.

OH! I mentioned that Bryan is close to finishing his album and we have been shooting some footage for a super secret project. I have to find the time to load that all onto my computer and see if I got anything good... If it's anything like my photography I'm in trouble!

Side note: Bryan and I have been married for four and a half years today!

I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend. 

xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)