Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just a Quickie...

No. Not that kind. Get your mind out of the gutter!

The author of one of my favorite* blogs, Life Begins at Thirty, Right? commented on one of my blogs. I DIE.

Hi, Janice!!!

She requested that I add the follower widget to the blog, so I did. I'm a good listener like that.

I also decided to take the word verification, uh... thingy, off of my comments. I hate those things. I turned on the comment moderation instead, so that I can keep all those spam comments at bay.

I've been reading blogs for a long time. Almost every blog has had a post about that sneaky little Anonymous fella that likes to comment hurtful things. So, in an ongoing effort to turn my blog into a positive, constructive creative outlet, I have changed the setting to registered users only. I am all for differing opinions/tastes though, so...

Please register! It's free. It takes a few seconds, and a comment absolutely makes my day.

*If you want to read one of my favorite posts by Janice, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)