Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Happy Sunday...

Last night Denise, Mike and I went to the Laton Rodeo. It was so fun. Denise and I danced while Michael hung out with his friends. I really need to go dancing more often.

Today, I woke up early to go to church. It was 9:40 in the morning and Denise decides to wake up and wash her face right as I'm leaning over to put my eyeliner on. And a snip and her and say, "You know Denise? I have to leave soon and you decide to pick right NOW to get up and wash your face? Bad timing!" And she gives me this look like, I'm crazy. She says, "Megan, its like 9:30, we don't have to leave until 10:15. And I say, "No, I want to leave at ten because I want to get coffee. Wait, We? Are you going to church?" and shes like, "Uhh, YEAH. Why else would I be up right now?" I was like, "Oh. Okay. AWESOME!" I felt bad for a minute for that, haha. Usually she tells me when we're going to go.

My Mom bought me a new Bible, a really awesome King James Version that is a Woman's Study Bible. I was SO stoked! And she got my name inscribed in the cover. It says "Megan Lauriana" all pretty like. I love it. So church was especially awesome because I could actually follow along with Pastor Kenny. After church we rushed home so that I could bake some cornbread for a church homegroup that I was invited to. Denise came with me and it ended up being a really great experience. One that I am really excited for.

In even BETTER news, Denise is really finding her own way back to the Lord. You can read about it here. I'm so happy about it.

My life is starting to move so fast and I really feel that some life changing events are coming, which is really exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)