Monday, April 20, 2009

As I Wait...

for Denise to get home from work so that we can go swimming/tanning at my Mom's house, I think about my life.

So quickly things have started moving so fast. It's been a pretty wild ride lately. But, for the first time in a LONG time, I actually feel as though I am moving in the right direction. I know the path that is set before me will change with decisions I make, but I am counting on the Lord to see me through and relying on Him to counsel me on those forks in the road.

I have a couple of projects that I am wanting to start and I am hoping that they work out. I've been trying to get in touch with a few people about them. I just have to be patient, which isn't exactly a strong suit. Well, not all the time. In most situations I am uber patient. Others, not so much... which is typical among women.

If you don't mind, I ask that you keep me in your prayers as I do some transitioning and start these new projects.. I would very much appreciate it.

Also, if there is anything in your life you need prayer for, please email me at MLFarpella@GMail.com or post a comment. Or if you'd like to grab coffee to talk, let me know. I'd like a distraction from my "issues." :)

In His Grace,

Megan

1 comments:

  1. I will pray for you - as I always do, Megan.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)