Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Moving Has Begun...

Yesterday, Denise and I started to move what we could out of the garage. My mom's husband, Larry let me borrow his truck and my mom ended up coming to help a bit. As our luck would have it, it started to rain. So there was only so much we could accomplish.

Today, after a great church service, I borrowed the truck and Denise and I moved quite a bit. Her sister and her boyfriend helped us out.

We still have some things to move, but I'm confident we'll be in the house by Tuesday.

I really wish things would have worked out with Cisco. It's really hard living in a house that you have no freedom in. I think things worked out for the best though.

On another note, I am really happy. Truly happy. There are, of course, a few things I'd like to fix. I'm having a hard time with the not seeing Michael thing. It seems like I get to a point of NOT wanting to miss him, so I just turn it off. All of it. I hate constantly feeling like I miss him. It's like I need to breathe every once in a while. So I turn it off... but then it seems that after I do that, we start talking on the phone/internet less. We started to pick at each other a bit more... More miscommunication and then we fight.

So I have been trying to balance both... The missing him and the breathing. It's hard... I hate him not being here for the big stuff... or I guess, even the little stuff. But that is life. It's what we have for now.

Another week starts tomorrow. Work, moving, bills. The never ending cycle. I'm sure it will be a good week though!



Listening to: Brian and Jenn Johnson - O, Taste and See

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)