Thursday, January 15, 2009

Invention Of The Month

When I finally purchased my new Dell laptop, Michael made me download the Firefox web browser. At first, I was none to happy. I'm was not a big fan of Mozilla Firefox at all.

Oh, how naive I was. I will admit it. Michael was right. Firefox is awesome. You may be wondering if that is what my Invention of the Month is. No, it is not. But, it does have everything to do with Firefox.

In fact, Michael is responsible for introducing me to January's Invention of the Month. Since then, I have been thoroughly addicted to it. It's called, StumbleUpon.

StumbleUpon is an amazing feature that you can download to your Firefox browser. You sign up for it, answer some questions, select some categories that interest you, and you are on your way. According to the demo on the StumbleUpon site, 'StumbleUpon is a free tool that discovers websites based on your interests, learns what you like, and brings you more. Every time you click the stumble button you're brought to a website that matches your personal interests.'

I have literally spent hours roaming from website to website. If you have Firefox, I recommend downloading it.



:) Enjoy!

1 comments:

  1. I will make mention of this on my blog as well and I will let ya know if I agree with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)