Friday, December 12, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014


I loved Thanksgiving this year! I woke up, got ready and it was just one of those days where I felt fabulous. On the way to my Grandma's house, I did a little selfie session (which is extremely rare.) (Except the make-up photos I attempt to take and then give up and never post them.) (Or the ones I send Denise.) 

Don't you just love those days! 



 Bryan was SO GRUMPY though so I decided to capture it and post it on Instagram. Cause that's what the modern day wife does.


Right before dessert at my grandma's, I was getting ready to send a snapchat to Jamie, and my mom and Kari jumped in the picture. Alison turned around just as we were done and she made us go back to the same position to recreate the picture with her in it. It was highly amusing. I decided to choose the one WITH Alison to post on Instagram. Since I'm nice.






I wasn't going to see my Dad and Delia since they were at the coast, so I quickly snapped this picture of Shep and I and sent it over to him. It turned out pretty cute.


That night, we started a new tradition with Bryan's cousins on his moms side. It was so much fun sitting around the table and talking about life! I'm bummed I didn't get any pictures. Next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)