Monday, December 15, 2014

Lauriana Cosmetics Launch!

I've got really, really big news! 

I've started doing make-up for actual clients. I know. It's crazy. I'm completely self taught, so my prices are rock bottom. But it feels SO GOOD to be doing make-up for people. I love it. I definitely plan on going to school after my CBO program ends because this is definitely something I want to do on the side and I want to be properly trained, but for now, I'm amazed that people want me to be a apart of their special days! 

Until then, I am glad I get to do what I love while making my clients happy and confident! 

I even have an Instagramwebsite and I started another blog, just for my make-up journey. I'm excited to see where this goes! 

The weekend after Thanksgiving Denise was in town so we hung out. She asked me to do her make-up and I was happy to have a canvas on which to practice! We did a daytime look and then a night-time look. We both loved how it turned out. 




I have the product list on my Instagram if you want to check out what I used. If you know of anyone that wants a little help with their makeup for a special event or anything, keep me in mind! I'm affordable and getting better every day!

xo,

Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)