1. Bryan lost his job.
2. I find out I'm pregnant
3. A big relationship in my life is altered
4. I turn 25 and announce my pregnancy - Dad is a no show, really no surprise there.
5. Bryan gets another job, finds out he is positive for tuberculosis, has to started intense medicine to be negative again. He will take them for nine months. They can cause complications with the liver.
6. Duey dies.
7. Bryan's dad has a massive heart attack.
8. Our new puppy, Sophie gets parvo. We spend a massive amount of money to save her life.
9. I have a 36 hour migraine, which causes me to miss nine hours of work, a Women's Christmas event at church, and an annual event, Wine & Chocolate downtown. Bummer.
10. Bryan dumps a cup of water all over his Mac book, which he needs to do his marketing work. This will result in us probably having to spend $2000 to get him a new computer, plus more with all the programs he needs for music and marketing.
But I get the pleasure of feeling our baby kick around and on Tuesday, we got to see our baby suck on its hand. On Saturday the 15th? We get to find out if it's a boy or a girl.
In the end you just have to hold on to hope. Hope for a better future, hope for relief in trials, hope that if you cling to God and push through, there will be an epic rainbow waiting for you.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
When There is Nothing Left
The main purpose of my bulletin board is to make organize my jewelry. I wanted to act as an "art piece" of sorts since it was goin...
*Psst - I paid for my planner fair and square. Plum Paper doesn't know me from Adam. I've been searching for a planner for quite ...
After this weekend, all I gotta say is poor Bryan. Ya know, I've dated a few guys. And a few of them were serious. But none of them had ...
- ► 2015 (50)
- ► 2014 (109)
- ▼ 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (61)