Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Peek Inside My Brain. It Ain't Pretty.

Periodically (and by periodically, I mean one other time) I pull questions from a questionnaire that I found on the blog Grass Stains. I've decided to do a few more of them. Enjoy!


  1. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
    Yes, actually. Bryan had a gig in Los Osos, CA a few weekends ago and we went together. On Sunday, we hopped over to Morro Bay to do some thrift store shopping and we went to Morro Rock. We were walking around when Bryan spotted a gorgeous Saint Bernard. His owners let us greet him and he was the most loving, gorgeous dog. His name was Wally and I was smitten.  I need a Saint Bernard, stat! After that, we went and had lunch at The Galley which was amazing, then we went to feed the seals. It was a special day for us and one I will remember for a long time. 
  2. What does your joy look like today?
    Today, my joy comes from my blessings. Every day I get to drink water and eat. I can put on clothes and buy things I need. I can walk. I can drive myself to work and back to a warm, comfortable home. I am so very blessed.
  3. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
    Yes. And you feel just as guilty when you omit as you do when you lie verbally. Trust me.
  4. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
    Not long. My internal dialogue mostly consists of "Megan! Why do you suck so bad at life?" and "Megan, its cool. No one is looking at you weird. You do not seem out of place. You do not have toilet paper stuck to your shoe. You probably do not have a booger hanging out of your nose. Just keep being invisible. Do not attract attention! Wait... Am I attracting attention by not attracting attention? Be cool. Breathe." It would be annoying to have a friend that is berating me half the time and trying to ease my anxiousness the other half. 
  5. Which activities make you lose track of time?
    Anything with Denise, my best friend. Crafts, painting, watching TV. Swimming/tanning. Pinterest. Reading books. Oh dear that is probably the worst! 
  6. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
    Budgeting. I'm good at helping people get out of debt and stay out. I have a knack for everyone else's cash. I just hate analyzing with my own. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)