Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Life

My life is:
complicated.
lazy.
busy.
hectic.
annoying.
blessed.

I lose sight of whats important. And the 'free time' I have? I don't want to spend it scrubbing toilets and floors, doing laundry and cleaning up after myself, Bryan and the dogs. I want to have fun!

So, what I'm trying to say is that I'm a slacker.

I've been having a hard time getting motivated to do ANYTHING. Even blog. I suck.

Here are some recent photos of my life:


I made my FIRST pizza from scratch. Its Margherita pizza with chicken, basil and oven roasted tomatoes! I made the pizza dough from scratch by following this recipe. The only thing I would have done differently is I would have made the crust waaay thinner. I do not like my pizza to be bready. Yuck!


This is Bryan standing in front of only a small part of Morro Rock. We walked all around it and I got to meet my FIRST Saint Bernard dog. His name was Wally. I need one STAT.


This is Bryan in a tree in Los Osos. It was a perfect climbing tree!

Before Bryan and I headed off to Los Osos and Morro Bay, Bryan played at Harris Ranch. He's an amazing musician! My favorite cover song of his is Last Kiss by Pearl Jam. He was singing that when I took this picture. You can check out his stuff here.

I saw this AH-MAZING desk at a thrift store in Temecula the week before last. I wish i would have bought it. :(


A terrible picture of me but a cute picture of the birthday girl, my sister Alison! We went to San Diego for her 30th birthday and we had a blast!

I was going through old pictures, and I came across this one of my Dad. Since we aren't on speaking terms, I don't have to worry about him getting mad at me for posting him looking like an old portuguese lady. :)

I'm going to hopefully bust a$$ in the house this weekend so I'll have some updates for next week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)