Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear Santa

I have been a pretty good girl this year. I have had some bad moments, but I try to do my best. When reflecting back on this year, I definitely feel like I had more good moments than bad....And I think I should get cut some slack considering the fact that my husband goes out of his way to drive me ca-ca-crazy. Examples? Do you really need examples? Fine. He likes to mock me using this insane sounding voice, and I know for sure I don't sound that way. He also likes to jump on every. single. thing I say. Even if he agrees with it. He likes to hide places and scare me. Like the other day, I was washing my face and he hid in a pile of laundry and scared the freaking bajeezus out of me. I don't think I should get coal because I beat him with a magazine. That should be a freebie. 

I know that I am a super blessed girl, even if I don't act like it sometimes. And while I really don't need anything on the following list, in case you want to, you know, spoil me, I have included it. I truly have everything I want. I have a nice house, wonderful friends and family, three quirky pets, and I am still so in love with my husband. What more could a girl want? ......Well, obviously a girl could want a lot more, which isn't so bad, as long as she knows she doesn't NEED it. 

So, here is my Christmas list.

1. Gift Certificates to Java Heaven (My drink of choice comes out to $4.15 on the nose.)
2. A heat-proof glove for when I curl my hair. Like this one: http://www.sallybeauty.com/heat-glove/SBS-487110,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH
3. A St. Bernard Puppy
Note: ^^ Those are the really big wants.
-- 
5. A Barnes and Noble Gift Card
6. New Movies or a Big Lots Gift Card
7. Massage Gift Certificate


Love, 

Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)