Monday, February 23, 2009

Work Out Plan: Week 1, Day 6

Disclaimer: Just so you know, I fully intend on tooting my own horn in this blog.

I have been trying to hard to work out every day! I've been doing very good on it.

Last week, I did a mile every day. Today, I pushed myself to do a mile and a half. Next week I want to do two miles every day.

If it is possible, I can already see the difference in my body. Things are starting to change.

Things I need to work on this week:

1/ Drinking more water.
2/ Doing more reps of crunches, lunges, squats
3/ Watching my calorie intake.

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

  1. YAY for you! When we put good physical stress on our bods, they respond!!! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)