Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Work Out Plan: Week 1, Day 1

Today was a pretty rough day. But I came home and worked out, which made me feel really good.

Denise and I took our weight and measurements today...We also took our before photos (never got around to it yesterday.) Okay, so you know that I'm shy, really shy, around people I don't know. So, it's quite a..something.. that I'm going to post a picture on March 31 showing myself in just a bikini.

I nervous about it. I think that it will be a great way to keep myself accountable. Our first status check is on March 10. We'll be weighing and measuring ourselves to see the difference and the grand finale is on March 31.

Of course, in order to get Denise to participate, it has to be a competition. So every day we are having water contests to see who can drink more bottles than the other one. Tomorrow, our goal is five bottles of water. Whoever drinks them first has to call the other one to let them know. The honor system is fully enforced.

Then, at the end of our six week weight loss competition, the loser has to make breakfast, lunch and dinner for the winner for one entire day. Like a Saturday or Sunday.

What was surprising when we weighed ourselves is that I actually weighed less than what I thought I weighed. And that was at like 3:45 this afternoon, after working out and drinking a ton of water. So, I'm pretty stoked about that.

I'll try my best to keep you updated on the weight loss part of my life. During this six week period, I'll be trying to lose 11 pounds. After that, I'll be trying to lose another 8 pounds, which would be the lowest I have been since 8th grade. I'm pretty excited to see the changes in my body!

2 comments:

  1. Water chugging contest... sounds deadly fun!



    you know what i mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!! :) Keep up the motivation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)