Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween 2014

Last year, my family and I dressed up as Marilyn Monroe, James Dean and Elvis. This year, we decided to do something much more simple. 


Bryan's sister, Justus, had an Elmo costume from when she was three, so we borrowed that and Bryan and I got Bert and Ernie shirts! 


Of course, I used Halloween as an excuse to have a little fun with my make-up! I took this picture to send to Denise to show off my blending skills. :)


Anyways, back to what really matters! Shepherd was an ADORABLE Elmo, and we made sure to hit up all the grandparents homes before going to Papa Rick's Halloween party, which was held at Lee's house. Bryan took most of the pictures but here is a super cute one I managed to snap of my Dad and Delia with little Elmo. 


And here are some pictures of the get together Rick hosted:






We had a great (and effortless) Halloween which is my favorite type of holiday! What did you dress up as for Halloween? 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)