Saturday, June 28, 2014

PSA: Real Techniques Brushes 50% off!

Hi! Real Techniques doesn't know me, but I know them! I love their affordable make-up brushes, and while stalking Reddit, I saw that someone posted a discount code for 50% off! Use Phame50 to stock up on brushes! Spend $50 and get free shipping. 


If you are new to Real Techniques but need new brushes, I can recommend the Core Collection and the Starter Set. I have both of these sets and I love them! The Core Collection includes a detailer brush, pointed foundation brush, buffing brush and contour brush and the Starter Set includes a base shadow brush, deluxe crease brush, accent brush, fine liner brush and the brow brush. 

With this sale, I picked up two of the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge (which I have heard amazing things about) the blush brush, lash-brow groomer (I got this because of the metal bristles, I really want to try out Wayne Goss' tip for applying mascara) a kabuki brush, another starter set, a foundation brush, a powder brush, two shading brushes and another core collection set. 

A lot of my brushes are the E.L.F. brushes which are totally acceptable, but most of them are really old, and I'm ready to invest a little bit more into my collection so this is a great place to start! 

I'm sure MANY of you have some old brushes hanging about - now is a good time to trade up! 

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting at Embrace the Crazy!

We love making new friends and we love comments.

However, this is a drama-free zone. As much as we love crazy, we don't love THAT kind of crazy.

We reserve the right to zap any mean, hurtful, or snarky comments right off the internet never to be seen again! (Bwa-ha-ha.) But, we sure do love constructive criticism and some helpful ideas and opinions! Can't wait to hear yours! :)